DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ON PAGE AND OFF PAGE SEO
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ON PAGE AND OFF PAGE SEO:
On-page SEO focus on optimizing parts of your website that are with in your control, while off-page SEO deals with increasing authority of your domain through content creation and earning backlinks from others website.
- On-page SEO is concentrating on content, keyword selection, putting keywords in correct places, giving an appropriate title for every page.
- On-page SEO will analyze complete website.
- On-page SEO includes internal linking
- On-page SEO for Content writing.
- Techniques used in on-page SEO.
- Publish quality content.
- Optimize meta descriptionand title.
- Optimizing page content.
- Heading and content formatting.
- Adding Images and other multimedia content.
- URL optimization.
- Internal links.
- External links.
- on-page seo deals with category and tags
- On-page SEO looks what your website is about.
- Factors which impact On-page SEO are as follows-
- Internal and External Linking
- Mobile user Friendly
- Quality content
- Meta Description
- Alt Text for image
- Page Speed
- Core Web Vitals
- Title Tag
- Off-page SEO includes in link building, increasing link popularity, link exchange etc.
- Off-page SEO will promote the website.
- Using Off-page SEO we work on direct linking.
- Off-page SEO i]for Article writing.
- Techniques used in off-page SEO.
- Contribute to blogs as Guest Author.
- Social Media marketing.
- Social Bookmarking Sites.
- Forum Submissions.
- Blog Directory Submissions.
- Article Submissions.
- off-page seo deals with tags and keywords.
- Off-page SEO looks how popular your website is.
- Factors which impact Off-page SEO are as follows-
- Social Media marketing
- Backlinks and linking websites
- Business Profle in Google.
Both SEO work together to achieve Search Engine Optimization which is main goal. We cannot select which is important between two. But in this whole process, SEOs recommend that focus should be given to on-page SEO before working on off-page SEO.
Link Building is example of off- page SEO.