https://assuredsol.com/seo-training/Digital marketing consists of wide range of strategies and tactics used by individuals and businesses to promote their products, services, or brands using digital channels.
Internet provides platform for an online presence of your business. Businesses create their websites to showcase their products or services and provide’s information to their target audience. website is considreed as central hub of a company’s digital marketing .
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
1. Explain briefly about Digital Marketing?
Marketing professionals can use any method of marketing like electronic devices or a digital mode to deliver their promotionsg and track its effectiveness throughout the journey of consumer . Digital marketing refers to advertisment that appears on phone, computer, tablet, or other type of electronic device. Online paid social ads,video, display ads, SEO and social media posts are some examples.
2. What are types of Digital Marketing in the industry?
Digital Marketing formats are as follows:
- Social Media Profiles
- Video and Image Content
- Blog Post and eBooks
- Customer Testimonials and Reviews
- Brand Logos, Images, or Icons
3. Why Digital Marketing grown to be huge compared to offline marketing?
In recent years, digital marketing has demonstrated the immense power, and here are some of most compelling reasons:
- Directly relate to the customers’ needs
- Good exposure to the product outreach and analytics
- A more convenient approach to connect with the people from all over the world
- Changes can be implemented a immediately if required
4. Differentiate between direct marketing and branding?
- Aim of Direct marketing is to increase company’s revenue by creating the demand.Using stories in branded marketing allows to connect with your audience on a deeper level.
- Direct marketing has a direct impact on revenue.High level of urgency and priority is assigned. Brand marketing has long-term impact on the brand equity and serves as a good barrier to market pressures.
5. What are most popular Digital marketing tools?
Digital Marketing includes various techniques that can be used to achieve specific aim. some of the examples are given below.
Google developed a free analytics platform for the users that lets you track to performance of your site, video or app. You can calculate advertisements ROI from google analytics.
Ahrefs.com is an excellent tool for SEO analysis like backlinks checking.
Using Mailchimp you can use email marketing tool that lets you to communicate and manage with the clients and consumers from one location.
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner provides assistance in determining keywords for your Search Network campaigns. It is a free app which allows user to locate the keywords relevant to business and see how many monthly searches they can generate and how much it costs to reach target .
Kissmetrics is a online analytics software that also provides critical website insight and customers engagement.
Keyword Discovery provides with access to world’s most comprehensive keyword index, which is compiled from search engines. Access to consumer search keywords for the goods and services, as the search terms that direct users to competitors’ websites.
Semrush is a toolkit for gaining web visibility and learning about marketing. SEMrush provides reports and tools which will definitely benefit marketers in PPC, SEO, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, SMM and content marketing services.
Buffer APP is a business social media management App, which allows users to create content, communicate with customers, and track social media success. Buffer integrates social media networks like Instagram,Facebook, and Twitter.
AdEspresso is simple and intuitive Facebook ad management tool.
6. How can you categorize Digital marketing?
- outbound marketing doesn’t care about the customer interest.where inbound marketing pulls interested customers,
- Consumer need is considered as first priority.
7.Mention few Google AdWords Ad Extensions names that you know?
- Sitelink extensions
- Location extensions
- Call extensions
- App extensions
- Review extensions
- Callout extensions
- Structured snippet extensions
- Price extensions
- Automated extensions report
- Image extensions
- Previous visits
- Dynamic sitelink extension.