WHAT IS COURSE OF DATA SCIENCE
Data science is a multi disciplinary course that uses various techniques, algorithms, processes, and systems to extract insights and knowledge from structured and unstructured data.
Data science combines of computer science, statistics, mathematics, domain knowledge, and data engineering to analyze the complex data sets and make informed decisions.
1. Data Collection: Data scientists first collects the data from available sources, including databases, websites,sensors and more. This data can be unstructured or structured .
2. Data Cleaning and Preprocessing:Raw data obtained by data collection is messy and incomplete. Data scientists clean and preprocess the data to remove any outliers,errors, and inconsistencies, making it suitable for analysis.
3.Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA): EDA involves in using statistical and visual techniques helps to understand the data’s characteristics, like distributions, correlations, and patterns.
4. Feature Engineering: Feature engineering is process of creating the new features or transforming the existing ones to improve the performance of the machine learning models.
5. Machine Learning:Machine learning is a data science which always focuse on algorithms to build the predictive models. which includes in unsupervised learning , supervised learning and reinforcement learning.
6. Model Training and Evaluation: Data scientists train machine learning models in historical data and evaluate their performance using various measures. Cross-validation techniques are most used to assess model generalization
7.Data science is applied in the real life in various domains, marketing, healthcare,including finance, e-commerce, and more. To solve the complex problems and make decisions and gain a competitive advantage.
8.Data scientists plays a crucial role in extracting the insights of data to drive innovation in business growth.